Terms and Conditions
AMENDMENT OF TERMS
Fox and Rabbit reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time. Using this website signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Fox and Rabbit will not be liable for any loss, damage or theft as a result of your use of this website. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific, personal requirements. Fox and Rabbit will not be liable for any damage or theft associated with an arrangement that has left the Fox and Rabbit premises. Fox and Rabbit strives to ensure the freshest, premium product is used in all of our arrangements, but we do understand with a natural product some things are out of our control. Fox and Rabbit will not be held responsible for arrangements once they have left the possession of Fox and Rabbit.
2. Intellectual Property and Content
The intellectual property rights in all content and imagery on this website remain the property of Fox and Rabbit and are protected by copyright laws.You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, reproduce or copy any content found on this website. Any imagery sent to the sender/recipient is for personal use only and may not be distributed in any way.
3. Pricing and Payments
Pricing is published in Australian Dollars (AUD). Pricing includes GST and excludes any applicable delivery costs. Delivery costs are calculated at checkout. All pricing on this website is subject to change without notice.
Payment for all orders must be made by Credit Card, Debit Card, Paypal or Afterpay at time of purchase. Any surcharges and fees will be payable at time of sale and nominated by the payment provider. Payments for orders made over the phone or in store are subject to a surcharge.
4. Cancellations and Changes
Any order made on this website will be subject to a non-refundable $20 administration fee in the event of an order cancellation. Fox and Rabbit will refund the full order amount, less a $20 administration fee, provided the order is cancelled with 24 hours notice (eg. 24 hrs prior to the nominated date of delivery). All cancellations need to be communicated via email to email@example.com as well as via phone on 0450 954 613 to be eligible for cancellation and refund.
Changes to your order can be made 24 hrs prior to the nominated delivery date, provided the order has not left our store. Changes will not be confirmed until any fees, charges and additional payments are processed.
Nominated delivery date may be changed, provided 24 hours notice is given and the order has not left our store.
5. Product Information
All product information, images and descriptions are for illustration purposes only and do not reflect or represent the final product. Style and product choice remain at the discretion of Fox and Rabbit and may be subject to change from what is communicated without notice.
Any images related to a product are for demonstration purposes only, specific floral choices, vase, paper and ribbon selection remain at the discretion of Fox and Rabbit and will change with each arrangement. Any specific requests need to be made via phone and are subject to seasonal availability. Where product substitutions occur, products of equal or greater value will be used.
6. Delivery of Physical Goods
Fox and Rabbit engages a third party courier partner to facilitate delivery of goods and arrangements on behalf of Fox and Rabbit. Fox and Rabbit will not be liable for any loss, damage or theft in transit.
The sender will be responsible for ensuring all recipient address details are correctly communicated. Any unsuccessful deliveries resulting from incorrect delivery details will be subject to a re-delivery fee, payable by the sender. Fox and Rabbit will endeavour to communicate with the sender and the recipient upon failed delivery, taking all reasonable measures to ensure there is a safe place to leave the arrangement.
The sender will also be responsible for ensuring that delivery of goods to a secured premises (eg apartment, secured building, gated premises) will be received by the recipient, failure to do so will result in the arrangement being returned to the Fox and Rabbit store and a re-delivery fee charged.
In the event of an unsuccessful delivery, the goods will be returned to the Fox and Rabbit store and the sender will be responsible for any associated re-delivery fees. Alternatively, store pickup will be available, with respect to our hours of operation, by either the sender or the recipient. Valid identification may be required.
7. Returns and Refunds
Fox and Rabbit handles returns and refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Protection legislation. Any reasonable and legitimate dispute will be resolved by Fox and Rabbit management in a timely manner.
Returns and refunds will be handled by Fox and Rabbit management only and, where applicable, will be processed in 7 business days. Floral product sold on this website is subject to natural conditions, seasonality, local availability and is a perishable product. Any disputes relating to floral products will need to be communicated to Fox and Rabbit within 24 hours of receipt.
EVENT AND WEDDING FLOWERS
Terms and Conditions
Fox and Rabbit Responsibility
It is the responsibility of Fox and Rabbit to complete the following duties:
- Assistance with colour schemes and flower choices, as well as arrangement, construction, style, structure and theme ideas if required.
- Email communication.
- Phone communication where necessary.
- Construction of flower arrangements as per final invoice.
- On day delivery, set up and dismantle if required.
- Treating your event with the utmost priority and respect.
- Supplying you with original, kickassly-good flowers that (if you were wearing socks) would knock them right off!
It is the responsibility of the event client to complete the following duties:
- Make payments on time as per agreement with Fox and Rabbit.
- Submit all final changes that affect the flower order, no later than three (3) weeks prior to the event
- Submit all final changes that affect duties of the florist, in email, to Fox and Rabbit, no later than three (3) days before an event.
- The client assumes all responsibility for the condition of the event flowers order, and other hired and purchased goods, after delivery to the venue or client pickup from a Fox and Rabbit location.
- The client acknowledges that, unless they have paid for a pack-down service, they are responsible for the clean and prompt return of all hired items to Fox and Rabbit within three (3) days of their event.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- By booking an event with Fox and Rabbit, and paying the 50% non-refundable booking fee required, the client hereby unconditionally accepts the terms and conditions listed.
- Fox and Rabbit Terms and Conditions may be changed without notice.
- For events over $4,000 AUD, after a 50% deposit is paid to Fox and Rabbit, a one (1) hour consultation at the Fox and Rabbit studio may be arranged at no charge to the client.
- For events under $4,000 AUD, after a 50% deposit is paid to Fox and Rabbit, a thirty (30) minute consultation at the Fox and Rabbit studio may be arranged at the additional expense of $100 AUD.
- It is the duty of the client to notify Fox and Rabbit should multiple guests be expected at the consultation.
2. Exclusivity Policy
- Fox and Rabbit shall be the exclusive florist retained by the client for the purpose of providing floral design and flowers at their event.
3. Payment information
- The preferred method of payment to Fox and Rabbit is via direct debit or credit card. Fox and Rabbit’s bank details can be found at the bottom of each invoice. Fox and Rabbit also accept payment via cash. Cheque payments are not accepted.
- Fox and Rabbit require an upfront 50% non-refundable booking fee, before securing your event. This deposit is non-refundable under any circumstance and comes off the total invoiced amount. Regrettably, Fox and Rabbit cannot hold a date without this booking fee payment.
- Final payment of the balance of the client’s invoice is to be received approximately three (3) weeks prior to the event date. This due date will be clearly outlined on the invoice. Fox and Rabbit are not responsible for contacting you or reminding you of the final payment cutoff date.
- Fox and Rabbit will not order your event flowers or complete any arrangements without final payment. Delayed final payment, resulting in a late flower order, may result in missing out on your desired flower varieties. Fox and Rabbit will not be held accountable for disappointment or dissatisfaction due to substitution caused by late payment.
- Fees may incur for late payments made to Fox and Rabbit.
- Event flowers will not be delivered unless final payment is made. Failure by the client to make the final due payment as per invoice due date is sufficient cause for Fox and Rabbit to cancel the event.
4. Hired Items
- The client is responsible for the safety and cleanliness of any items hired from Fox and Rabbit. This may include but is not limited to, vases, candle holders, glassware and framework for floral installations.
- A credit card number is kept on file as security for hired items. The credit card will not be charged unless the items are returned damaged, dirty, or broken.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure the safe return of any and all hired items to Fox and Rabbit. Failure to return items within three (3) days of your event may incur a fee of up to $100 per day until the items are returned. This fee will be charged directly to your credit card.
- In the event that Fox and Rabbit hired items have been abandoned at the event venue, and collection by Fox and Rabbit is now required, additional collection fees apply.
- All hired items must be returned to Fox and Rabbit washed and clean of candle wax, flower matter and water. Failure to return items cleaned and dry will incur a cleaning fee of $80 per hour.
5. Floral Installations and Permissions
- It is the responsibility of the client to liaise with their chosen event venues regarding the construction of floral installations and hired items that may cause damage. This includes but is not limited to items such as open flame candles, stakes into grass, and hanging instalments on existing beams and structures.
- The responsibility remains with the client to seek permission on behalf of Fox and Rabbit to construct hanging, suspended or other uncommon floral installations at the event venue.
- Fox and Rabbit will not be held responsible or liable for any instances where work cannot be completed due to a lack of permission or lack of safety at the venue.
- Fox and Rabbit retain the right to photograph finished work which may be used in self-promotion and advertising.
- Fox and Rabbit agree to hold off from uploading any images to social media until after the event start time.
7. Setup and Delivery
- Times outlined for setup (often referred to as “bump in”) and packdown (often referred to as “bump out”) are outlined and given as approximates. The client understands that while we endeavour to arrive within the one (1) hour window specified; for reasons out of our control these are not always achievable.
- Please note that the delivery time slot allocated is an approximate arrival time only and does not include time to set up the event.
- Fox and Rabbit will keep day-of contacts updated on delivery times if they are to change on an event day.
- Fox and Rabbit is not liable for delivery times that change due to unforeseen circumstances wherein the delivery and setup of all items are completed before start times. For example: a 1pm event start time with a completed bump in time of 12.50pm is more than acceptable.
- In the event that Fox and Rabbit do not fulfil a bump in before the allocated event start time, a full refund of any missing items will be paid via direct debit within 7 days of receiving the client’s bank account information.
8. In the event of an Emergency (Force Majeure)
- In the event that Fox and Rabbit is unable to perform any of its obligations whether wholly or partly by reason of any cause beyond its control (including without limitation acts of God, inclement weather, site access failure, time access inaccuracies, civil commotion, unrest or riots, civil or military interference including acts of war or terror, and health and environmental risks), Fox and Rabbit will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the client as a result of any delays caused by such force majeure events.
- Similarly, the client will not be held responsible, accountable or liable to Fox and Rabbit for any loss or damage suffered to Fox and Rabbit hired items or arranged goods as a result of damage or loss caused by such force majeure events.
- Fox and Rabbit reserve the right to cancel any event if at any time they feel that the obligations cannot be met.
- In the event that Fox and Rabbit are unable to complete their responsibilities or in the event of isolated disasters such as damage to the Fox and Rabbit studio, vehicle or staff; liability is limited to a full refund of all monies paid to Fox and Rabbit.
- In the event that Fox and Rabbit are unable to complete their responsibilities for the event, every effort will be made for Fox and Rabbit to source and introduce a replacement florist with similar costings and style to Fox and Rabbit. The client is under no obligation to move forward with a replacement florist suggested by Fox and Rabbit.
9. Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the unfortunate event that your event is cancelled, Fox and Rabbit require a minimum of 30 days notice from the client. All cancellations are to be made in writing from the client to Fox and Rabbit by way of email.
- Fox and Rabbit have a cancellation fee of $500 which may or may not be instituted under the circumstances of the cancellation.
- On cancellation of your event; the client will receive a refund of the balance of monies paid, less the non-refundable 50% booking fee amount, less the cancellation fee of $500 if applicable, less any non-perishable items purchased on behalf of the client for their event (such as vases, ribbons and other non perishable items). These additional costs are considered liquidated damages to Fox and Rabbit in the event of a terminated event by the client within 30 days of their event.
- Strictly no refunds are extended to the client on orders cancelled within 30 days of the event.
- There are no refunds for cancellations of individual items within 30 days of the event. Flowers for those items will be utilised to upgrade the arrangements going ahead.
For further information or to query any of our event terms, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- Participants who have made a workshop booking, and are now unable to make the workshop, can swap workshop dates up to 2 weeks prior to the workshop with no additional reschedule fee
- Participants who would like to change a workshop booking within 2 weeks of workshop date will incur a $40 reschedule fee
- No-show participants will incur a $60 reschedule fee if they wish to re-book another workshop – subject to availability
- Fox and Rabbit may cancel a workshop due to unforeseen circumstances, all participants will be notified via email and text message in the unlikely event this happens
- Workshops with under 6 participants booked may be cancelled or rescheduled at the discretion of Fox and Rabbit management.
For further information or to query any of our workshop terms, please contact us via email: email@example.com