Build your own indoor garden in just an hour and a half. This sweet little garden-in-a-glass workshop is perfect for those who enjoy their nature loving in low maintenance form.
THE NITTY GRITTY
Time: 11 – 12.30pm
Date: Saturday 15 September 2018
Location: Fox & Rabbit Studio / 133 Fitzgerald St, West Perth WA 6005
– All the materials and plants to make a kick ass terrarium
– Gloves to keep those fingernails like new
– A beautiful multi-faceted glass vessel with gold piping
– Take home step-by-step guide so you can do it over and over again
– Comprehensive care instructions to keep that baby living long-time!
– Cute and quirky adornments to add your own personality
– Learn tips and tricks from the experts
HOW DO I KNOW IF THIS WORKSHOP IS RIGHT FOR ME?
Our workshops are designed for people with zero to medium skills in floral arranging. Our approach is very conversational and relaxed. While we teach on a foundation of the organic and unstructured style Fox and Rabbit is so well known for – a strong emphasis is placed on finding your very own groove and personal style.
If you love plants and reflect fondly on digging in the sandpit as a child – this workshop is for you.
BUT WHAT IF I’M NOT CREATIVE?
It is our firm belief that everyone is creative. Some of us just have more practice at it than others. We are well-versed in bringing out the creativity in others, and have proven our above belief time and time again throughout our workshops.
We look forward to meeting with you and helping you discover the creative side you never knew you had, or put legs on what you already knew was possible, with the help of beautiful plants.
First image courtesy of Lauren Jayne Hall
5 in stock